Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Notes of Advice from a Graduating Student




As my time at the U of A comes to an end, I have decided on putting together a few bits of advice that I have acquired over the past couple of years. It definitely has been a crazy ride, but in the end was totally worth it. I present to you a few things I've learned:


Be proud note

Be involved note

Friendships Change Note

Be true to yourself note

Take time, don't stress, and talk!

There is a such a thing as too much pizza...

Eat healthy, study healthy

Change is okay, so believe in you

Make time, explore, and try something different


----

About the Author













When I am not busy with engineering school, I love painting in abstracts. I am also a huge movie buff and will watch anything with zombies in it.


I would like to share stories that are personal and reflective of the great community we have built here at the U of A. My experience at the university so far has brought forward a tremendous amount of personal growth, and I can’t wait to help share the wonderful stories and student experiences of this amazing university.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YouAlberta | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig