1. "Pavillion" = "Butterdome"
That's right, our beloved giant butter-shaped dome is officially called the Pavilion. So if you have an exam in the Pavilion, head to the Butterdome.
2. Try to be at least 10 minutes early for your exam.
|Image courtesy of the Keep-Calm-O-Matic|
3. "Main Gym" ≠ "Butterdome"
So, the Butterdome seems like it might be our main gym, but it isn't. The Main Gym is our main gym. It's close to the Butterdome, but it's not the Butterdome. So if you have a class there, head to the Van Vliet Complex.
4. Corbett Hall is waaaaaaaaaaaaay over at the end of Whyte of Ave.
If you have an exam in Corbett Hall, then you'll probably want to give yourself a good 15 minutes to walk over (unless you're already there - shout out to the Rehab Med students!)
5. Remember to bring the following:
- Not one, not two, but three pens! (Just in case!)
- Two pencils (Again, just in case.)
- Your ID (ONEcard preferred, but government issued ID will work too if you've lost your ONEcard. Also, try not to lose your ONEcard...)
6. And, finally, here's what you can do if you've missed your exam:
|Image courtesy of Imgur.com|