It's a new year and a new semester and that means that there are all kinds of "firsts" and new opportunities to explore.... and obviously we can't do everything (hello time-management), so here are a few of the stories that we could have done for today, but obviously haven't.
1) 16 Resolutions for the new term.
|Image courtesy of www.ignitesocialmedia.com|
2) Predictions for the upcoming year.
There are enough spoilers on the internet.
|Image courtesy of www.playbuzz.com|
3) The top [insert number here] ways to stay healthy this term.
We've offered you tips before... so, it's up to you.
4) The best new tech gadgets to get you through the new term.
At one point in time, somebody would have written a list like this that would have included a palm pilot. Do you remember palm pilots? No? Exactly.
|Image courtesy of giphy.com|
5) It's cold outside, so get your U-Pass.
It's cold outside, so I assume that taking the bus/LRT is appealing enough for you to have already decided to do that on your own.
|Image courtesy of www.su.ualberta.ca|
6) It's picnic time!
7) A look inside the campus ice castle.
I haven't found one... yet (this year). Hint, hint.
8) A Day in the Life of the Anti-Freeze Yeti
Actually, we should have done this one, but I only just thought of it.... so consider this a 2017 story.
|Image courtesy of @uasuAntiFreeze|
9) How to make the most of your time in the coffee line
Again, should have done this one.... but only just thought of it. So.... we might not tell this one right NOW, but might tell it later...
10) Any story about 2015.
Because it's 2016.
|Image courtesy of www.themarysue.com|