Well, are ya?
There are plenty of ways YOU can get involved this Green and Gold Day (which is THIS FRIDAY - Sept. 25):
- Wear something green and or gold (or yellow... yellow is a-okay too).
- Join a parade. (Be at either Lister or I House at 11:35am on Friday, and make all kinds of noise while making your way to Quad).
- Turn up at the main Quad on North campus at NOON for the U of A's pep rally (there will be free stuff, including free treats and fundraising BBQ for the United Way).
- Look waaaaaay up and have your photo taken with a few hundred (and then some) of your fellow U of A peeps. (This will also happen in Quad at noon on Friday.)
- Throw some socks at people. Seriously. Do it. But please use the provided socks... don't bring your own :(
- Enjoy the Alumni festivities happening in Quad (like the free pancake breakfast or the afternoon beer gardens).
- Check out the ALES Old Country Fair at South campus or head out to the Bears' Tailgate party and game.