1. You signed up for too many clubs.
|Image courtesy of hercampus.com|
And now you get too many emails.
2. You don’t need to dress up every day.
|Image courtesy of becuo.com|
3. You get distracted very easily.
|Image courtesy of s473.photobucket.com|
And it takes you a very long time to refocus.
4. You buy too much food on campus.
You should probably start using that vintage Beatles lunchbox again.
5. Cramming the night before an exam doesn’t work.
|Image courtesy of tvovermind.com|
Dorothy, you’re not in high school anymore.
6. You don’t get enough sleep.
|Image courtesy of reactiongifs.us|
Sometimes it pays to have a 9:00 pm bedtime.
7. The one time you skip class, you miss everything important.
|Image courtesy of memecrunch.com|
8. You have lots of time to figure out what you want to do in your future.
|Image courtesy of giphy.com|
Don’t sweat it. You’ll figure it out.